Riverbend : Fishing Adventures
A downloadable game
Riverbend is a game about river exploration, adventure, fishing and magical cats made by Torthevic and Gustavo Tertoleone
In this game, characters known as 'Villagers' band together in their own boat to explore a river basin while they try to accomplish certain goals set at the beginning of play. In this journey they will encounter peaceful fishing spots, weird river dwellers, ancient artifacts, horrifying aberrations and navigate from the calmest stream to the most dangerous rapids.
So what's in the book?
- Simple rules based on the wonderful Tunnel Goons by Nate Treme*, keeping things concise so the whole focus is kept on exploration
- Die Drop Table fishing with multiple options and tiers for fishing gear, each with it's own strengths and weaknesses
- 9 Magical Cats with different powers to accompany the Villagers and help on their Fishing Quests
- A River Basin Generator with landmarks, curios, artifacts and a system for determining strength of currents as well as rules for navigating them
- 19 River Dwellers that characters might encounter during their journeys
- 12 River Aberrations; horrifying creatures who terrify those who live nearby
You can also get Physical Copies here!
*Riverbend is not affiliated to Nate Treme or Highland Paranormal Society in any way
Writting Gustavo Tertoleone and VIctor Amorim
Illustration Victor Amorim
Layout Gustavo Tertoleone
Editing Jarrett Crader, whom we deeply thank for editing the book and making sure it actually works in English
Also massive thanks to Exalted Funeral for believing in our little game about cats and fishing
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford the game, feel free to grab one for yourself. No questions asked!
We'll add 1 Community Copy for each copy sold at full price.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.